Introducing expanded AI support for SMEs & accountancy firms in the cloud
New advanced cloud solution for manufacturers – Exact Online Manufacturing Premium
Announcing Microsoft Azure Cloud deployment support for Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
Exact Payroll upgrade provides improved processing efficiency
Delft (NL), October 10, 2018 – Today, Exact is introducing its Autumn ’18 Release to over 6,000 guests at the company’s annual flagship conference and exhibition, Exact Live. This latest release includes over 200 innovations, focussed on improved efficiency for SMEs and accountants, through expanded AI capabilities, increasing the breadth of functionality in Payroll and Manufacturing and introducing expanded support for cloud deployment to Exact’s Globe and Synergy product families.
“At Exact we are passionate about supporting our customers in the pursuit of their business goals”, said Phill Robinson, CEO at Exact. “Our range of cloud financial and business software solutions help small to medium sized businesses automate and streamline their processes while facilitating greater collaboration between colleagues and external partners. The new capabilities we are announcing today, harness the power of current technology trends including AI. Our goal is to continuously deliver innovations that help make a positive difference for our clients every day.”
What’s New in Exact Online for Accountancy
Focus on delivering higher value business advice & advisory services to your clients, whilst Exact automates even more of your everyday administrative tasks with expanded support for AI.
- Find & Correct – Exact Online automates much of the work of the Accountant, making their life easier and their business more efficient. Through Exact’s recommendations, assisted validation & correction it couldn’t be easier. With Transaction Search, select multiple bookings that need to be modified and with the new Correct feature, accountants can choose whether they want to change each recommended booking individually or in bulk to a different general ledger account or cost centre, even after a VAT return has been submitted.
- Approval before payment - No need to exchange invoices by email or post internally or to your clients. Now with Exact Online and My[Firm], accountants can digitally exchange documents and streamline approval processes.
- Advice dashboard - With Advice dashboards, accountants quickly gain the insight needed to provide business and financial advice to their clients. The Advice Cockpit allows an accountant to discuss and set goals for their client’s key business metrics (e.g. maintaining an optimal cash flow, stock levels, order processing times or budget overruns.)
What’s New in Exact Online for Accounting
Let Exact Online manage your finances, reduce late payments and time spent correcting errors. Exact’s machine learning ensures you start everyday with an accurate and up-to-date overview of your finances.
- Automatic bank import with no hands accounting – Exact automatically reads and books all your bank transactions, ensuring that your finances are up to date at the start of each and every business day - without the need for human intervention.
- Smart matching – Transactions can be automatically matched to the correct financial ledger or outstanding items using machine learning.
- Approval before payment – SME businesses have greater control over their finances as they can specify that purchase invoices require approval before payment. This prevents late payments and the need to subsequently correct mistakes.
Introducing Exact Online Manufacturing Premium Edition
SME Manufacturers shorten manufacturing lead times and drive out costs with sophisticated materials planning and efficient use of warehouse locations.
- Exact Online Manufacturing Premium is designed specifically to meet the needs of small and medium-sized production companies with products that are produced in stock and require robust material planning.
- The Premium edition has specific functionality for calculating material requirements (MRP), variable storage locations, sales forecasts and drawing up production plans.
- Companies that produce products in stock often need to make more efficient use of warehouse space. With this edition, it is possible to store the same item across multiple warehouse locations. This makes it possible to find the location of items meeting certain criteria. for example, all items with a specified expiry date.
Read the Exact Online Manufacturing Premium Edition press release here.
What’s new in Exact Online for Payroll
Provide greater convenience to your employees whilst also shortening processing time for payroll runs and vacation tracking.
- Employees can now easily check vacation balances or submit absence requests via a mobile app. This provides convenience to employees and also reduces payroll processing time.
- Based on customer feedback, we are introducing a number of time-saving features. For example, replicating employee data when re-hiring (seasonal) workers; show the latest payment date on the salary overview; making a pro-forma calculation for future salary periods.
Introducing Microsoft Azure support for Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
Added flexibility with the addition of support for Exact Globe and Synergy deployment on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Exact is expanding the deployment options of Exact Globe and Synergy by optimizing these products to run efficiently on Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Exact Globe and Exact Synergy are available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
Read the Exact Support for Microsoft Azure press release here.