Valk Welding B.V. was founded in 1961 by the father of the current major shareholder Remco Valk. Today, the company is one of the major suppliers in Europe in the domain of industrial welding robots and welding materials. Valk Welding supplies approximately 500 tonnes of (solid) welding wire per month. Valk Welding customers are primarily in the transport sector and the metal processing industry. This includes companies such as DAF, Zuidberg Techniek and Voortman Steel Machinery.
The optimal combination of the various processes of Valk Welding is a complex organization. To support the processes well, the company uses Exact solutions throughout the entire company.
Exact for Manufacturing is used for the financial, logistics and production processes. At the end of the day, it ensures grip on the service activities.
- Exact provides good integration possibilities
- All production, logistics and financial processes in a single system
- Insight into service activities
- All countries, locations and activities in one central system
- Excellent database for reports
- Further development with the focus on manufacturing
Number of employees:
Active Exact product lines
Exact for Manufacturing
The Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Denmark, Belgium, Germany and Poland