- Strategic investment in Cloud through acquisition of Parentix, adding its leading cloud capabilities to the Exact portfolio
- Launches Exact HR-Payroll Plus, comprehensive Cloud Payroll solution, fully integrated with Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
- Fully integrated with Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
- New range of Comprehensive Cloud HR & Payroll products for Exact’s customer
- Cloud Payroll engine delivered through new Strategic Partnership with Payroll leader, Loket.nl
Delft, the Netherlands, April 10, 2018 – Exact launches an improved product that enhances collaboration between accountants and their SME clients. The software replaces Exact Online Starter and allows accountants to offer their clients online, real-time access to their financial administration in Exact Online. SME clients use Exact Online My[Firm] via a web browser or mobile app. Accountants will brand and personalize the software with their logo and name, which replaces the [Firm] part in My[Firm].
Delft, the Netherlands, February 12, 2018 - Today, Exact announces the expansion of its Executive Leadership team with three appointments. Paul Ramakers as COO, John Dillon as CMO and Alex Myers as Director Product Strategy.
One year ago Exact partnered with the biggest talent in Formula 1. Our partnership with Max Verstappen launched just before the Belgium Grand Prix of 2015. This weekend we celebrate our one year anniversary.
- Parentix: a leading provider of Cloud services in NL, becomes a subsidiary of Exact
- Exact Globe and Exact Synergy products to be further optimized for Cloud infrastructure
- Customers now have even greater deployment flexibility for Exact Globe and Exact Synergy to match their business needs
- Provider of financial and ERP software announces over 250 innovations in its Spring ’18 Release
- New release includes Social Collaboration 2.0 in Exact Synergy
- Exact Online My[Firm] and My Dashboards 2.0 headline raft of new capabilities in Exact Online for small businesses and accountants
- All Exact products now provide comprehensive support for GDPR, the new EU data protection standard
Approaching GDPR deadline influences the list of business challenges in the Netherlands
Delft, February 28, 2018 – Within two years, regulatory compliance has risen to become a high priority for SMEs in the Netherlands. This is one of the outcomes from the SME Barometer, research on trends and developments in the SME market, initiated by Exact. Almost a quarter of the respondents (23%) highlighted compliance as one of their top priorities. A significant increase when compared to the results of the last SME Barometer (2016) when compliance was rated important for only 8% of respondents.
Exact has announced a renewed focus on accelerating the company’s growth in its home markets, the Netherlands and Belgium. Through its software solutions, the company aims to be the partner for ambitious, growth-oriented small and medium-sized businesses across the Benelux. As a result of this renewed focus, investments aimed at servicing smaller companies in the UK and Germany will be brought back. There Exact remains a best-in-class software and services partner for the mid-market segment, particularly for companies with operations across multiple countries.
Recently, Exact presented the 2016 SME Barometer. The outcomes showed that entrepreneurs acknowledge the world is in technological transition, but are unsure how to react. Our suggestion is they start by being tech curious.