Delft, 1st of August 2018 - Jeroen van der Heijden has been appointed Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Exact. In this role, he is responsible for driving technology innovation as well as software development for Exact’s current and future products. The appointment of Jeroen is part of the innovation boost that Exact recently set in motion.
- Strategic investment in Cloud through acquisition of Parentix, adding its leading cloud capabilities to the Exact portfolio
- Launches Exact HR-Payroll Plus, comprehensive Cloud Payroll solution, fully integrated with Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
- Fully integrated with Exact Globe and Exact Synergy
- New range of Comprehensive Cloud HR & Payroll products for Exact’s customer
- Cloud Payroll engine delivered through new Strategic Partnership with Payroll leader, Loket.nl
Delft, the Netherlands, April 10, 2018 – Exact launches an improved product that enhances collaboration between accountants and their SME clients. The software replaces Exact Online Starter and allows accountants to offer their clients online, real-time access to their financial administration in Exact Online. SME clients use Exact Online My[Firm] via a web browser or mobile app. Accountants will brand and personalize the software with their logo and name, which replaces the [Firm] part in My[Firm].
Approaching GDPR deadline influences the list of business challenges in the Netherlands
Delft, February 28, 2018 – Within two years, regulatory compliance has risen to become a high priority for SMEs in the Netherlands. This is one of the outcomes from the SME Barometer, research on trends and developments in the SME market, initiated by Exact. Almost a quarter of the respondents (23%) highlighted compliance as one of their top priorities. A significant increase when compared to the results of the last SME Barometer (2016) when compliance was rated important for only 8% of respondents.
Within Exact we host a wide cultural diversity with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, race, gender, age or religion. Exact feels strongly about the need to embrace that diversity and ensure Exact is a great place for everyone to work. All are welcome here.
- Parentix: a leading provider of Cloud services in NL, becomes a subsidiary of Exact
- Exact Globe and Exact Synergy products to be further optimized for Cloud infrastructure
- Customers now have even greater deployment flexibility for Exact Globe and Exact Synergy to match their business needs
- Provider of financial and ERP software announces over 250 innovations in its Spring ’18 Release
- New release includes Social Collaboration 2.0 in Exact Synergy
- Exact Online My[Firm] and My Dashboards 2.0 headline raft of new capabilities in Exact Online for small businesses and accountants
- All Exact products now provide comprehensive support for GDPR, the new EU data protection standard
Delft, the Netherlands, April 10, 2018 – Exact, the leading provider of financial and ERP software in the Benelux, today announces it has joined the Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN). The Exact Globe and Exact Synergy product lines have been optimized for efficient use of AWS, making sure Exact Globe and Exact Synergy can be delivered on-premise, in the cloud with AWS, or using a fully managed private cloud service from Exact.
Delft, the Netherlands, February 12, 2018 - Today, Exact announces the expansion of its Executive Leadership team with three appointments. Paul Ramakers as COO, John Dillon as CMO and Alex Myers as Director Product Strategy.