Graduate Software Engineer
As a graduate software engineer you will make our 650,000 customers happy every day with the latest software solutions. You work in a SCRUM team together with your colleagues and other teams. In this way you make sure that we can ship our software to our customers every day. We work in a hybrid form of working. With your team you design, develop and test the features for our Cloud- and on-premise ERP, Accounting and HRM solutions. You will use unit tests, integration tests and coded UI tests. Your code will be reviewed by your team members so you can continuously improve yourself based on this feedback.
If you choose for a job at Exact as a software developer you will start in the onboarding team and will go through a tailer made program to learn about development @Exact. You will get many opportunities to grow in your profession as a Software Engineer in and after your onboarding. You will improve in programming and also through intensive cooperation with colleagues you will learn how to add value for customers in your daily work.
This = the job you are looking for
Throughout your journey, you will be responsible for the quality of all assigned software targets and codes, you will also:
- Design, code, and debug our business software;
- Starting with troubleshooting and solving software bugs;
- Inspire your colleagues and share your knowledge within your team;
- Raising the bar challenging your colleagues, collaborate, exchanging smart ideas, and work (and play) as a team
If you love the speed at which digital technology is evolving, passionate about making entrepreneurs’ lives easier and ready to broaden your horizons with computing. Then, you might be a perfect match for our Software Engineering team. Our team is convinced that together you can achieve breakthrough innovations.
This = what you bring
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of Software Engineer, it’s helpful if you have strong logical thinking skills. What’s more, you bring:
- A passion for coding.
- A fresh degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or it’s equivalent.
- Some software development experience
- Basic knowledge of multiple programming languages, web development, design patterns, cloud patterns and cloud deployment platforms
- eagerness to stay up to date in latest development trends and wants to apply them in your daily work
- Want to work in the world of `continuous delivery, test driven development and test automation
This = what you get
- Maintain a good work-life balance with flexible working hours;
- A competitive package, depending on your experience
- Enroll in physical/virtual training at your pace for continuous learning and career growth;
- Exposure to AGILE Software Development Methodology -SCRUM;
- Challenging and impactful work that brings value to customers;
- Experience a multicultural working environment.
- Events like the Global Exact Hackathon and Exact Tech Talks where you can develop and showcase your skills;
- Useful training sessions via our learning and development center that help you to fulfill your career potential.
- Enjoy our gym
This= our application procedure
If we have enough in common, there will first be a telephone intake with the recruiter. The second step is a coding assignment and the last step is an interview with Hiring Manager. We aim to finish the selection procedure within 1-2 weeks.
Exact develops cloud software for small and medium-sized companies and their accountants. The products automate business processes in areas such as Finance and HR and provide specific ERP solutions for wholesale distribution, manufacturing, projects and construction. This saves time and provides insight. It enables customers to work efficiently, make informed decisions and continue growing. More than 675,000 companies primarily in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany already rely on Exact's software.
Exact was founded in 1984 in Delft, the Netherlands, which is still the location of our head office. Every day, more than 2,000 ambitious professionals work on innovation. Driving responsible business, with respect for each other, the environment and society is central to this. For more information, visit www.exact.com.